• 11 large pendant lights ranging from 4 to 17 feet in diameter
• Lights contain thousands of LED’s to produce a bright, uniform glow.
• 84 large 8x10 foot panels made of aluminum
• A pair of custom curved lighting trusses measuring 60 feet in length
• Fabricated and installed by Great Lakes Scenic Studios and sister company F&D Scene Changes
One of the crown jewels of the Vaughan Mills recent 87 million dollar expansion is the much anticipated event court. A series of 11 pendant fixtures ranging in size from 16 feet down to 4 feet act as a beacon to the main event area. The lights are framed in aluminum and covered in fabric with red printed acrylic accent panels. One of the challenges of the lights was to ensure a uniform brilliance without dark areas or bright spots. This was achieved through the use and placement of thousands of LED’s. To accentuate the lighting in the area, we also custom built a pair of curved lighting trusses that measured a lengthy 60 feet across.